Designation : Assistant professor
- Asish K. Kundu, Sukanta Barman, Krishnakumar S.R. Menon, Evolution of surface antiferromagnetic Neel temperature with film coverage in ultrathin MnO films on Ag(001), Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 466, 186 (2018); doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmmm.2018.07.005
- Sukanta Barman, Asish K. Kundu, Krishnakumar S.R. Menon, Growth and coverage dependent electronic structure of MgO on Ag(001), Surface Science 677, 60 (2018); doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.susc.2018.05.012
- Sukanta Barman, Krishnakumar S.R. Menon, Growth optimization and electronic structure of ultrathin CoO films on Ag(001): A LEED and photoemission study, Journal of Crystal Growth, 487, 28 (2018); doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcrysgro.2018.02.017
- Asish K. Kundu, Sukanta Barman, Krishnakumar S.R. Menon, Effects of film thickness and magnetism on the electronic structure of MnO films, Physical Review B 96, 195116 (2017); doi: https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevB.96.195116.
- Asish K. Kundu, Sukanta Barman, Krishnakumar S.R. Menon, Stabilization of polar Mn3O4 (001) film on Ag(001): Interplay between kinetic and structural stability, Surface Science 664, 207 (2017); doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.susc.2017.06.017.
- Sukanta Barman, Krishnakumar S.R. Menon, Incommensurate growth of Co thin film on close-packed Ag(111) surface, AIP Conf. Proc. 1728, 020178 (2016); doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4946229.
Recent Trends in Condensed Matter Physics (RTCMP 2017) November 2017, Bose Institute, Kolkata, India.
International Conference on Condensed Matter & Applied Physics (ICC 2015) October 2015, Bikaner, India.
75th Orientation Course at UGC Human Resource Development Centre, Banaras Hindu University, September 2016.
Fellowship(s) & award(s):
Under Graduate Teaching experience:
- Raja Peary Mohan College, Uttarpara (2015 - Present)
Raja Peary Mohan College, 1 Acharya Dhurba Pal Road, Uttarpara, Hooghly-712258. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org