Department: POLITICAL SCIENCE
Designation : Assistant professor
- Chapter on ' The Journey of Kolkata Under The Backdrop of Colonial modernity(1857-1919)', in the Book ' Colonial Calcutta:Varied Faces', ISBN No:978-9382710-05-9, Institute Of Histotical Studies,2015.
Chapter in a Book, ' Empowerment Of Women in Indian Society', Page No. 199-203, ISBN No:978-93-83360-18-5, Elegant Publishers, Kolkata,2015.
- Paper on Cultural Globalisation, in Bangabasi Academic Journal, (Vol:II) ,Page No.: 118-122, ISSN No: 2249-0655, 2014.
- Chapter in a Book,' Toto Tribe Of Jalpaiguri,' Page No: 33-38, ISBN No: 978-93-82549-04-8, Rachayita Publishers, Kolkata, 2012.
- Chapter in a Book,'Primary Education System at Present: Features & Problems', Pg No.: 38-43, ISBN No: 978-81-921021-1-5,The Book World, Kolkata, 2011.
Presented paper at UGC National seminar, organised by Manindra Chandra Colleg e, on B. R. Ambedkar, in 2017.
- Presented Paper at International Seminar on Bengali fiction- 19th-20th century organised by Rabindra Bharati University in 2016.
- Presented Paper at West Bengal Political Science Association Seminar held at Kalyani University, 2015.
- Presented Paper at UGC National Seminar on Women Empowerment at Bangabasi College,2014.
- Presented Paper at UGC National Seminar on Women Development at Lalbaba College,2014.
Fellowship(s) & award(s):
B. A. (Award for standing 1st class first), 2006, Lady Brabourne College, Calcutta University.
- M. A. (Gold medalist), 2008, Calcutta University.
Bethune College : Assistant Professor in Political Science From July 2014 till 2nd December 2016.
Raja Peary Mohan College: Assistant Professor in Political Science From 3rd December 2016- till date.